.....

Abstinence

Saturday, May 18, 2013 § 3

I am ending this 3-year affair with you. The folks never really liked you. Nope, they HATED you. Even if they had never seen you with me.

During the early months of our relationship, many a nights, I tiptoed outside our home just so I could have a rendezvous with you, kiss you, hold you, inhale your scent, consume you. Quite a few times, I even managed to sneak you inside my room and spend those nights wide awake. I held you, and we slept together. You even ruined one of my sheets. After that, we were more careful. It's a miracle that the folks never detected your presence inside my room, when I can smell your smell even with you gone.

I enjoyed you, craved for you, longed to be with you. Thank you for being there during all those times when I was so alone, or so stressed out, or so bummed about my life.

But I guess I am not hooked up enough that I can fathom the idea of letting you go. For good. I love you, but this just can't go on. I don't wanna break my mama's heart. If I don't do this now, I might not be capable of doing it in the future. I don't want her to accidentally see us together, lips against each other's lips.

And with the same medium that made your body alive, and burning, I will have to get rid of you now.

Bye, for now.




What's this?

You are currently reading Abstinence at solipsistic drivelings..

meta

§ 3 Response to “Abstinence”