.....

It's Just Water

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 § 0

It's raining and I can't help but think that this is nature's attempt to hide the tears flowing slowly down my face right now. I don't know why these tears won't stop falling when I don't even need them. I don't need them to fall down to my shirt then to the ground and I don't need him to see me crying. I don't need them to make me look pathetic and sad and just lost. Seven billion people, perhaps more and I am just a tiny speck in this planet and could it be possible that I am the only one feeling so lonely and devastated right now? I want to feel angry but I can't. That part is over though I would rather stay the angry fool than the mess that I have turned into right now. I just want to stop feeling so hurt. I want to drain my heart, my body of all the water in it that help form these miserable drops of water that is really just water with a little saline in it. So why does it hurt? It's just water.

What's this?

You are currently reading It's Just Water at solipsistic drivelings..

meta