yank my hair.
cut my skin.
obliterate my senses.
devour my body.
thrash upon my soul.
trample on my conscience.
crush my ego.
what else do you want?
insatiable you are.
nothing's left of me.
.....
insatiable.
Thursday, April 25, 2013 § 4
What's this?
You are currently reading insatiable. at solipsistic drivelings..
meta
- Comments: 4 Comments
- Categories: poetry
§ 4 Response to “insatiable.”
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
Grammar is everything to me. My Dad used to tell me, "If you can't speak English properly especially in social functions, then you ...
-
What my Girlfriend Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones Format: Mass Market Paperback, 304 pages Publisher: Simon Pulse, Simon & Schuster...
-
I couldn't help but smirk when I read this at the Lifestyle section of the Philippine STAR. That's right. I still religiously read ...
-
Dear You, For years, I have been wondering when and where we are going to meet. Or sometimes I think that I have already met you, y...
-
"The ordinary world is only the foam on top of the real world, the deeper world." B is for Beer by Tom Robbins Format: Hardcov...

Sue him! LOL
Very intense!
and you're referring to whom? anyone i know? :D
-nickie
There's no one to sue, no one I was referring to, and yeah IT is INTENSE. ;)