.....
random pics with the people i miss
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 § 4
What's this?
You are currently reading random pics with the people i miss at solipsistic drivelings..
meta
- Comments: 4 Comments
- Categories: i'm a nurse (;, pictures/videos
§ 4 Response to “random pics with the people i miss”
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
Grammar is everything to me. My Dad used to tell me, "If you can't speak English properly especially in social functions, then you ...
-
What my Girlfriend Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones Format: Mass Market Paperback, 304 pages Publisher: Simon Pulse, Simon & Schuster...
-
I couldn't help but smirk when I read this at the Lifestyle section of the Philippine STAR. That's right. I still religiously read ...
-
Dear You, For years, I have been wondering when and where we are going to meet. Or sometimes I think that I have already met you, y...
-
"The ordinary world is only the foam on top of the real world, the deeper world." B is for Beer by Tom Robbins Format: Hardcov...






















naks naman, ikaw na nakawhite. nwei ang dami mong magagandang friends ah? hehe..ahem ahem
you are sooo prettyyyy! ♥ and all of you look like a bunch of fun :D
ka miss naman college days:) this one of the best thing in life to look back in our younger happy days...thanks GOD at may sinasabing..pictures:)
By the way, I'm working with Poker and Casino games...thank you for your health advice:)
Happy blogging:)
ayun oh... hihihi :D