.....

I'm not rejecting you, I'm just accepting myself.

Saturday, February 11, 2012 § 0

That's a pretty deep thing to say, you would tell me.
But I've always been a pretty deep person.. You always knew that.
And you're right, that when I think, I tend to overthink
So you don't want me to think, think too much about this.

But i can't help it. This is just my way,
the way I've always responded to just about everything, and it always worked.
People are forever expecting too much from me,
never accepting the kind of person that I am.

I feel like a clay dough molded by a five year-old into whatever shape it wants me to appear.
Molded,
squeezed,
flattened,
split into pieces.

When you get tired of playing, will I lay in the dust forgotten?

What's this?

You are currently reading I'm not rejecting you, I'm just accepting myself. at solipsistic drivelings..

meta