these pics we took before and after entering the premises & while the patients were having their afternoon nap ((:
.....
me and twain @ missionaries of charity
Wednesday, April 06, 2011 § 0
What's this?
You are currently reading me and twain @ missionaries of charity at solipsistic drivelings..
meta
- Comments: No Comments
- Categories: i'm a nurse (;, pictures/videos
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
What my Girlfriend Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones Format: Mass Market Paperback, 304 pages Publisher: Simon Pulse, Simon & Schuster...
-
Grammar is everything to me. My Dad used to tell me, "If you can't speak English properly especially in social functions, then you ...
-
The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky Format: Mass Market Paperback, 232 pages Publisher: Pocket Books and Design ISBN: 97...
-
I couldn't help but smirk when I read this at the Lifestyle section of the Philippine STAR. That's right. I still religiously read ...
-
"The ordinary world is only the foam on top of the real world, the deeper world." B is for Beer by Tom Robbins Format: Hardcov...






