.....
Tuesday, September 26, 2017 § 0
I feel broken. Like those stuff they smash in a wall in Tacsiyapo. Like china and like I'll never be whole again..
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
Grammar is everything to me. My Dad used to tell me, "If you can't speak English properly especially in social functions, then you ...
-
The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky Format: Mass Market Paperback, 232 pages Publisher: Pocket Books and Design ISBN: 97...
-
I couldn't help but smirk when I read this at the Lifestyle section of the Philippine STAR. That's right. I still religiously read ...
-
Dear You, For years, I have been wondering when and where we are going to meet. Or sometimes I think that I have already met you, y...
-
What my Girlfriend Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones Format: Mass Market Paperback, 304 pages Publisher: Simon Pulse, Simon & Schuster...